What is Hilton EventReady?
Hilton EventReady with CleanStay is a global meeting and events program designed to create event experiences that are clean, flexible, safe and socially responsible delivered with Hilton hospitality. EventReady will provide curated solutions with creative food and beverage, thoughtful technology resources, elevated standards and practices with redesigned spaces for physical distancing, and reimagined ways to meet and gather. The goal is to create a safe and comfortable environment for event planners and their attendees.
Why Hilton EventReady?
Event planners and attendees are expecting a higher standard of cleanliness than ever before. Our sales, catering and event teams are committed to working with customers to achieve their business objectives through delivering event experiences that provide peace of mind from start to finish.
Plan an event
With over 35,000 sq. ft. of available space, indoors and out, this tropical haven on the white Caribbean sands of Aruba’s Palm Beach is the ideal location for your gathering, however large or small it may be.
Discover why Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino is the perfect destination for meetings and events in Aruba.
- 15,000 sq. ft. of indoor facilities
- 24,000 sq. ft. of outdoor event space including 3 beach venues
- 357 guest rooms to accommodate your guests
- The Morris Lapidus Grand Ballroom, seating up to 900
- Private meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the property
Plan your event
With more than 35,000 sq. ft. of available indoor or outdoor space, our tropical haven on the white Caribbean sands of Aruba’s Palm Beach is ideal for large or small events. Our Catering and Events Team is trained to make your dream event a reality. We specialize in all event types: grand galas, keynote conventions, intimate boardroom meetings, and private parties.
- Dedicated event coordinators, and a highly professional catering team.
- A choice of menus, which can be personalized to suit your requirements
- Friendly and professional services for which the resort is known.
HURRICANE FREE ZONE
HILTON ARUBA CARIBBEAN RESORT & CASINOS TROUBLE FREE HURRICANE GUARANTEE
Rest assured that Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino is situated below the hurricane belt – trouble free on One Happy Island.
Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino Trouble Free Hurricane Guarantee ensures that you can book your group’s meetings and events year-round with confidence. Situated below the hurricane belt, you may rest assured that Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino will prove it!
In the event that a hurricane watch or warning is issued by the United States’ National Hurricane Center for Aruba within fourteen (14) days prior to your date of arrival in Palm Beach, Aruba, guests attending a meeting or event with confirmed group room reservations can cancel their reservation up to the moment of scheduled arrival. You then have the option to rebook your meeting or event without penalties to be completed within one (1) year of the original group arrival date, subject to the below terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- You must rebook your group within sixty (60) days from the original arrival date. If you do not rebook your meeting or event within sixty (60) days from the original date, you will pay the full cancellation policy will apply as indicated per the signed contract.
- The rebooked meeting or event must be completed within one (1) year of the original meeting or event start date.
- Rebookings are subject to availability and blackout periods may apply.
- If the cost of the new group booking exceeds the cost of the original group booking, you are responsible for any additional cost, which shall be paid at the time of booking. Group will be booked at current prevailing rates for the nights rebooked and number of guests included in the rebooking.
- If the cost of the new group booking is less than the original group booking, the balance will be forfeited.
- Airfare credits and transfers included in the original booking will not be counted toward the rebooking under this Trouble Free Hurricane Guarantee.
- This is not available to event planners who have already arrived at Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino, whose trip may be cut short by a hurricane or tropical storm.
- Other terms and conditions may apply to the rebooking.
- This policy is for only for groups with a signed group contract who booked directly with Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino and does not apply to individual bookings.
- Airline ticket holders are subject to airlines’ policies and guidelines.
- If you purchased travel insurance, you may have additional hurricane coverage options available to you. Please check with the insurance provider directly to determine what those options are.
- The Trouble Free Hurricane Guarantee may be subject to change or may be discontinued without notice.